Saturday, February 23, 2013

Updated to Show Points Plus and Sorry for the Reposts

Some of my old posts posted again, so sorry for the repeat information.  But guess what I did!   
I calculated my previous recipe posts to show their Points Plus values!!! 
I don't follow the Weight Watchers plan, and I don't really understand their Points Plus system.  But I know a lot of people do, so I thought it would be a good idea to do for those of you who follow Weight Watchers.

If you hover over the black bar on the right and find the "Labels" tab, you can search by Points Plus numbers and it should pull everything up with that label.  If it's not working, please let me know so I can take it up with blogger.

Ciao!
Lisa
happyfairylove@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have deleted the email address I print at the bottom of every post because I was getting too much inappropriate spam. If you'd like to contact me, email me at:

j u s t h a p p y b e i n g m e (at) l i v e . c o m

Thank you!